About Cold Tea Collective
Cold Tea Collective is a media platform to share stories, news, and perspectives of North American Asian millennials (ages 25-34). We are passionate about providing Asian millennials with a platform to better understand and connect with themselves and the world around them. We tell it from the heart, dig deeper for the truth, and strive to create the best quality content and conversation. Cold Tea Collective is a place for us, by us.
About the Role
We are looking for a volunteer front end developer with UX/UI design experience to help manage, develop and optimize our website for Cold Tea Collective. This role works with a team of ambitious and talented web developers, designers and digital content creators. The ideal candidate will have experience with CSS, HTML, JS, front-end frameworks and UX.UI design. They should be passionate to connect with Asian millennials and have a desire to support stories that matter. This role is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to strengthen their coding and design skills while growing with a team of web developers and digital designers.
- Improving our web and mobile experiences
- Front-end web design and UX testing
- Designing and implementing new features on-site
- Learning new development tools and frameworks
- Optimizing site speeds and coding new pages with user experience in mind
- Actively participate in our team Slack to ensure timely communication and production
- Time commitment is 5-10 hours per week
- An eye for ideas to make improvements on the site
- Previous developer experience preferred
- Experience in coding a website from start to finish
- An interest in Asian-related issues and stories
- Knowledge of WordPress and Google Docs
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
We’re not afraid to stay true to who we are and to tell it like we want to. We strive for the best quality in our creation of content and conversation. We never take things for face value; we always dig deeper.